2009 American Indian Fellowships In Business Scholarship Program - USA
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be a Business Major
- Enrolled full time during entire school term.
- Junior, Senior or Master level of study
- Enrolled member of American Indian tribe or Alaskan Native.
- If elected, candidate must be available to attend INPRO 2009 in September 2009. (Expenses including lodging, ground transportation and airfare from within the 50 United States will be provided by NCAIED)
Important Note: if elected for an award and are unable to attend, award will be forfeited.
Interested Students Should Submit The Following:
(note: incomplete packages will not be considered - so please ensure that you have all material submitted)
- Completed Application
- Letter requesting consideration stating the following:
o Reason for pursuing higher education
o Plans following completion of degree program
o Activities and commitment to community they wish to have considered.
- Separate Essays (250 word each) on the following:
o Community Involvement
o Personal Challenges
o Business Experience (Paid or Volunteer)
- Transcripts (official or unofficial)
- Letter of Admission/Enrollment from school for 2009/2010 term.
- Documentation of Tribal Enrollment
Applications Will Be Evaluated On The Following:
- Grade (verified by transcripts) 30%
- Community Involvement 30%
- Personal Challenges 25%
- Business Experience (Paid or Volunteer) 10%
- Quality of Essay 5%
Application Should Be Sent (Mail, Fax or Email) To The Following:
NCAIED 2009 Scholarship Committee
The National Center for American Indian Enterprise Development
953 East Juanita Avenue
Mesa, AZ 85204
Phone: 800-462-2433 x244; Fax: 480-545-4208;
Deadline: August 7, 2009.
More Details: Scholarship Programs