Mary Scott Scholarships 2009
Introduction: Mary’s family — parents James and Kathleen and younger sister Susan — established this award to celebrate her life.As a student, Mary was most enthusiastic about her courses in family and consumer sciences and was actively involved in the school-sponsored chapter of Family, Career and Community Leaders of America, an organization that aims to expand students’ leadership potential and life skills.
1.Be graduating seniors of Alcester-Hudson High School.
2. Have participated in family and consumer science courses or FCCLA
3.Demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply:
1.Scholarship Application. You will attach separate sheets of paper to respond to Section III, Coursework and FFA Activities and Section IV, Essay Questions.
2.Recommendation Form (1). You will submit one recommendation from an instructor who teaches agriculture courses. Under no circumstances may family members or selection panel members serve as your references. Applicants who use family or selection panel members will be disqualified.
3.High School Transcript. You will include an official copy of your high school transcript.
4.Complete your application and submit all required forms — including any required transcript, certification, or recommendation — in one package. Submissions must be postmarked no later than April 22. Send to —
SIOUX FALLS AREA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
Mary Scott Award Committee
300 N. Phillips Avenue, Suite 102
Sioux Falls, SD 57104-6035
ApplicationDeadline: April 22, 2009
See More"Virginia Scholarships"
- Red Hot And Snazzy Benefit Gala Scholarship 2009-10
- Lockheed Martin/UNCF Scholarship 2009
- Malcolm Pirnie Corporate Scholarships 2009
- Sioux Falls - James Stenholtz Scholarships 2009
- Harry Lee Scholarships 2009
- Kroger - Freshman Scholarships 2009
- Erie Insurance Group - (Investing in the Future) Scholarship 2009